We will once again be running our ‘LinkedIn for Business in 2017′ workshop again, taking place at the gorgeous Soho Works in the Tea Building, Shoreditch on Tuesday 16th May 2017 from 9-1pm.
“I found the course extremely beneficial and I learned a lot of valuable information that I will be using and applying to both mine and our company profiles” – Dan Herrington, Genuine Solutions
“I found it so interesting! Has definitely kickstarted a new strategy for us” – Isabella Seagrove, Hackett London
“A very insightful LinkedIn workshop” – Roseanna Davies, Mobas Group
This half day workshop will cover both personal profiles, using LinkedIn as a team, and the advertising side.
We’ll be covering the following:
– How to create a killer personal profile (to assist with social-selling) and building your personal network
– Engaging your team to all utilise LinkedIn in a consistent way
– How to develop an engaged company page, including the new 2017 design and features (including content strategy)
– Content: What to post, how frequently, and how to best engage with prospects and build relationships
– Key LinkedIn tools and how they assist with your social selling strategy (Pulse, Groups and CRM Integrations)
– A Guide to LinkedIn Advertising
Our founder Alison Battisby will be instructing the course. She has B2B experience with Fellowes, Michelin Tyres and Microsoft.
The course will cost £149 plus VAT per person. To book your spot please email email@example.com.